We are market leaders in the field of education in Pakistan. We currently have a vacancy for an IBDP Administrator for Lahore and Karachi.
Key responsibilities will include;
- To measure feasibility and provide budgeting for the school programmes.
- Provide support in managing the attendance of school students and academic staff.
- To provide admission support for the school.
- Responsible for overall safety, security and health matters of the school premises.
- Identify and monitor all the repair & maintenance of the infrastructure for the school as per IB requirements.
- Handle staff personnel procedures.
- Support School Head and IB Coordinator with all administrative duties to ensure flexibility & smooth work flow.
- Staffing and Training of appropriate teachers for the school.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Minimum Bachelors degree with 3 to 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven conflict and crisis management skills.
- Team leader and player.
- Comfortable to work on Microsoft office.
- Preferred Qualification: IBDP Administrators (Cat 1).