We are market leaders in the field of education in Pakistan. We currently have a vacancy for an IBDP Coordinator for Lahore and Karachi.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for all communications and liaison with the IB Offices/IB Consultants.
- Record all communication, forms, documents and reports from the IB office.
- Record and distribute where necessary, all IB publications.
- Responsible for ensuring that appropriate student records are maintained.
- Contribute to the promotion of the Diploma both within and outside the school.
- Liaise with Diploma Coordinators and attend workshops and regional meetings.
- Ensure that appropriate textbooks, resources and facilities are made available.
- Organize and moderate internal assessments, where necessary, according to the Diploma criteria.
- Develop and review handbooks, brochures and other promotional material.
- Work on the DP curriculum and policies to coordinate collaborative planning between different disciplines.
- Ability to travel as and when required.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Bachelors or Masters degree holder with at least 5 to 7 years of teaching experience, of which 3 to 4 years should be in a position of similar responsibility.
- Knowledge of IB standards and practices.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Preferred Qualification: IBDP Coordinator (Cat 1).