1. Managing support activities of currently deployed Active Directory Domain and Exchange Services.
2. Deployment & Implementation of new and existing business processes to enhance the Services.
3. Managing & Monitoring Exchange Server Database & System Administration Activities in coordination with IT Data Center Team.
4. Monitoring of Hardware Infrastructure required to run application services.
5. Knowledge of cutting edge technologies in the field like Cloud Computing.
6. Conducting technical training of Helpdesk Team to improve first level support issues.
7. Managing Projects/tasks allocation, team building for completing tasks within timelines.
8. Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
9. Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
10. Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
11. Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
12. Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as require.Maintain Data Center environmental and monitoring equipmentRequired Skills
ISA Servers, Virtualization (VMware, Solid understanding of Operating systems (Windows, Linux), Hyper v), Data Replication and clustering, Management of Exchange servers & SAN Management, Tape backups, Windows update Services and Attendance machines, Management of Antivirus Server