1. Handle Tier 2 help desk escalations through tickets, phone or emails
2. Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
3. Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
4. Investigate hardware problems and perform system hardware and communication connection repairs. Perform diagnostic testing. Major problems or repairs may be directed to outside vendors
5. Responding to breakdowns
6. Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
7. Repairing equipment and replacing parts
8. Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
9. Managing Track Record of New and Replaced Requirements, Tonner details, System Movement Record
10. Maintain and improve security in response to industry developments and users experience
11. Managing support activities of currently deployed Active Directory Domain and Exchange Services.
12. Deployment & Implementation of new and existing business processes to enhance the Services.
13. Managing & Monitoring Exchange Server Database & System Administration Activities in coordination with IT Data Center Team.
14. Monitoring of Hardware Infrastructure required to run application services.
15. Conducting technical training of Helpdesk Team to improve first level support issues.Required Skills
file server, ISA Servers, • Good interpersonal skills, Antivirus Server, SQL Servers, Management of Exchange servers & SAN Management, Management of System Center operations