1. Ensuring filing of periodical forms/ returns (Form-A, Form-29, Form-21 etc.) with respective SECP (Company Registration offices) directly / through corporate law consultants after depositing of requisite Govt. fees through Bank challans.
2. Maintaining records of various forms (Form-A, Form-29, Form-21 etc.) filed with SECP (CRO).
3. Writing to Chamber of Commerce & Industry offices for renewal of Membership and issuance of Membership certificates after arranging payment of requisite fees.
3. Keeping safe custody of company seal.
4. Certifying various documents/forms on behalf of the company for submitting to SECP, Banks and other Government/ related offices.
5. Issuing extracts of BOD meetings minutes for submission to various offices/authorities e.g. Banks, & other Govt. offices.Required Skills
Proficiency in Using MS Office, Understanding of SECP basic corporate laws /rules pertaining