1. Planning Annual/ surprise/ Special Audits of the branches/ campuses as per plan/ schedule shared by the HoD.
2. Facilitation and coordination between team and relevant Departments / branches.
3. Identifying, analyzing and reporting any incidents/ risk of frauds, control weaknesses or policy deviations if any during visits to the branches.
4. Reviewing and analyzing the issues highlighted by the team, before its compilation to final Report.
5. Planning, supervising & finalizing the payment audits & payments audit report for final review of HOD.
6. Planning & performing other special assignments (planned/ unplanned) for TCS & TSS as and when required by the HOD within given timelines.
7. Verifying Compliance as soon as it is confirmed by the relevant department against identified issues & observations.
8. Liaising between team & other user departments to get relevant information for the purpose of payments and other special assignments.
9. Responsible for all operational and admin issues pertaining to the Internal Audit Department.Required Skills
• Comfortable to work on Oracle –ERP, • Multi-tasking by remaining focused & goal oriented, • Good Communication and interpersonal skills, • Ability to be Good team Leader & player, • Excellent in Microsoft Office.