1. Preparing, reviewing and analyzing Audit Plans / Programs before its final submission to the GM Audit for his formal go ahead.
2. Performing entity level risk assessment to find out high risk areas.
3. Preparing, reviewing and analyzing Audit Procedures being performed by both of the teams to find out gaps if any for the final review of the HoD.
4. Matching Audit procedures with that identified risks to find out gaps if any.
5. Ensuring over all communication with the relevant Departments HoDs to facilitate AMs and their teams to complete their tasks.
6. Facilitation and coordination between team and relevant Departments / branches.
7. Identifying, analyzing and reporting any incidents/ risk of frauds, control weaknesses or policy deviations if any during visits to the branches.
8. Reviewing and analyzing the issues highlighted by the teams, before its final submission to the HoD.
9. Performing other special assignments (planned/un-planned) as and when required by the HoD within given timelines either individually/ as a team member.
10. Ensuring 100% compliance as soon as it is confirmed by the relevant Department against identified issues and observations & compliance with all of company policies, procedures and business ethics.Required Skills
communication and interpersonal skills, • Hard worker, • Good team player, • Comfortable to work on Oracle –ERP, • Excellent in Microsoft word & Excel.